Do you need help?
Do not hesitate to contact us, without any obligation.
Augeos Pricing Service
Supply service of “fair value” prices of bonds aimed at the production and automatic supply of a theoretical price of a security based on standard and consolidated valuation models that take advantage of the existing integration with the management procedures of the registry.
For many financial instruments managed, depending on how they are classified, it is essential to have a ‘Fair Value’ price to compare with the price that is included in the balance sheet also for the purposes of justification for supervisory bodies.
Augeos meets these needs through Augeos Pricing Service – APS, a system of calculation and distribution of theoretical prices for debt securities, mainly used to calculate the prices of unlisted securities.
The process of supplying the theoretical prices of the securities is shown in the following figure:
It can be summarized in the following points:
- the client communicates the portfolio of stocks for which he needs information about the price;
- the information is analyzed and the stocks for which the required information can be provided are identified;
- the collected data is passed to the price calculation engine;
- the prices obtained are subjected to a validity and correctness check phase;
- the valuations of the securities that pass the final controls are sent to the customer.
In detail the Pricing phase:
In addition to the data, Augeos also offers, if required, a consulting service to justify the data for audit purposes or internal-external controls.