Do you need help?
Do not hesitate to contact us, without any obligation.
The Vdf Plus service, based on Valordata Feed, provides financial reference, corporate action data and EOD prices for financial instruments. The service is mainly oriented to Back Office, Finance Administration and Risk Management. Data are delivered in the format needed for Straight-Through Processing, ready to be imported into customer’s database
A modular service
VDF +: Our strenghts
- Authoritative source recognized worldwide for master and administrative data
- Official recognition for guaranteed data quality (ISO)
- Member of International Associations for Securities Management
- Integration of data from Official Sources and Institutional Bodies (Bank of Italy – Monte Titoli)
- Primary source of the Back Offices of the Italian Banks
- Team of professionals in the Back Office area for manual data entry
- Supply of optional value added modules such as “Fair Value Plus” (VAR, Italian Unlisted Prices) in compliance with the new regulations (IAS, Basel II)
- High quality/price ratio
- Delivery structure in complete hardware and geographical redundancy with delivery 365 days a year during all 24 hours
- Possibility to request stocks online during daily operations
In particular it is possible to use the data through:
- Export Standard, purposely built for the Italian market and periodically implemented with the new available information
- Export “Custom” creation on specific request
- Contact VDF Plus (interface realized by CAD company for FINANCE AREA customers)
- Export of the closing prices, available at different times according to the needs after the closing of the markets of interest
The service provides, in compliance with the MIFID directive, specific data for the identification of issuers, stocks and trading venues.
By way of example there are :
- For the single financial instrument the indication of complex instrument, liquid instrument, classifications and all other necessary information
- For Trading Venues the classification, the MIC code, the indication of “most liquid”